Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CreekyJointDay

Oh my! Didn't realize it had been so long since I've blogged. With all the swelling and pain in these joints, life is still grand! I've just been thankful to be able to feel such of a thing. Never thought I 'd be happy to say that.

It is reported that we've received over 18 inches of snow. The kids are loving this! Snow Angels to be made all day....so they thought. Ha!

Went to bed last night with a low grade fever. Unfortunately that comes along with this thing called RA. Having dealt with this since 2005, it's nothing you could ever get used to. Some would think you could, but those are the ones who thinks a headache is EXCRUCIATING...not! I think I much rather have a headache everyday, than having joint pain all over my body.

Many of you may want to know what is my Rheumy doing for me. The answer is absolutely nothing! My Rheumy who gave me diagnosis relocated about a year ago. Since then I started this new guy. Who is so not worth my agony and time. No compassion, no concern and thinks because he has the degree he knows whats going on in my body. Just because you have a piece of paper doesn't mean you know exactly whats going on. Not only that, all bodies are "wired" differently. I mean really... how can you tell someone how they feel?

My plan is to update this a little more often. Just been a bit inflamed....if you know what I mean. ~Through it all RA won't Win~

No comments:

Post a Comment