Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 in a Week


Oh my! I finally feel a little bit rested. Last week I had gotten a total of 10 hrs of sleep for the week. I suddenly turned into some nocturnal species..lol! However, the difference was I couldn't sleep all day. At 10 or 11 am was when I would finally fall asleep. Then kids get home around 3, so i had to get up to make sure they had dinner for school.

I tell you this pain is really NO JOKE at all! I was seating and thinking about the little children who suffer with this. I pray daily for those who have been diagnosed with ANY disease.

My daughter had her scholastic banquet this weekend. She was recognized fro her academic achievement in maintaining a 3.4 GPA for the school year of 09/10. That's in case you were wondering about the photo.

I feel a little rejuvenated this morning. Feels like thing are going back to normal....slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment