Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Okay, so I've gotten the kids to bed and the time now 9:14pm. My youngest daughter is running a fever:( So time for me this RA to get out of the way. Mommy has work to do!

Anyhow, I guess I'm pulling an "all nighter" tonight....again. The pain has been so excruciating! On top of running out of meds isn't helping either. No doctor in a few months and can't assistance anywhere. My former Rheumy relocated to another state and that sort of left me out on a limb. I've been to several others, but where is the compassion. So people either have that gift or not. You can definitely tell the one \s who DON'T. Living this life with a husband and 3 small kids is hard work! Thankfully I have a Hubby who helps me out whenever I need it.

I love Just Because gifts:

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2008/10/hp-mini-1000.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment