Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh my!! Didn't realize it has been that long since last post. I've been having alot of things going on lately. Unfortunately, it wasn't too many great things. Lots of flare-ups in my hands, kids w/ the stomach bug, and ER /doctors visits:(

This past few weeks has been really hard. My plans two Sundays ago were to attend church. But, things just didn't go that way. My flares had gotten so bad my husband took me to the ER before church started. To top it off our church had a Soul Food dinner and Black History program that.. bummer:( While at the ER, my wait wasn't that bad...thankfully! I was given Dilaudid and Toredal. Which made things soooo much better. Only I was nauseated, because I had nothing to eat being that I had gotten there before 7 am. Other than that I was on my way to being pain-free....at least for that moment.

Went back to my Rheumy hadn't seen him in a few months. Although I was given a prescription on my last visit of Humira. So that lasted me a good while. However this time he refused to right a script of any sort because he wanted to me all flared-up(that makes no sense). So he wants me to all take Aleve. Which it causes stomach pains and I figured he knew that from all my visits. But he asks the same questions since my first visit like he has never changed or updated any of our convos.

Enough of that! To day is a great day! 11 years ago I married my wonderful Husband!!!! You're the best RJB3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment